In addition to providing factory maintenance services in breakdown situations, the company is able to provide engineers for preventative and planned maintenance. The company is able to co-ordinate the fabrication and installation of new equipment for the any industry and will work closely with other complementary organisations and those providing related services.
No Job Is Too Big Or Too Small
No job is too big or too small for Mike and his team - whether it be a repair to a whitebait net or a complete overhaul of commercial machinery, Mike and his experienced tradesmen can do the job to a standard that’s second to none.
24 hour Onsite Maintenance Service
24 hour onsite Maintenance Service that covers all mechanical plant, including:
- Factory & Field Maintenance
- Machining & Fabrication
- Jobbing Work
- Preventative maintenance
- 4x4 20 Ton Roughy Crane
- Food processing machinery
- Conveyor systems
- Installation of machinery
- Commissioning of plant
- Asmi certified welders
- Full Sheet metal workshop
- Water jet cutting with A jet cutting bevel head
- Stainless Steel Specialists
- Aluminium fabricators and welders
- Elite Mechanical and Engineering Services Ltd will only supply qualified staff in all areas of trade.
- Elite Mechanical and Engineering Services Ltd will use only ALL NEW parts in all maintenance and repair activities, unless directed otherwise (to reuse existing parts for example).
- Elite Mechanical and Engineering Services Ltd will provide an excellent quality service and will stand by the jobs that it performs.
- Elite Mechanical and Engineering Services Ltd staff follow a health and safety policy (manual) which meets all Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) requirements.
- Elite Mechanical and Engineering Services Ltd holds $10 millon insurance cover for public liability and services and repairs.
- Elite Mechanical and Engineering Services Ltd maintains a professional development policy to ensure the up-skilling and continued training of all Elite Mechanical and Engineering Services staff.
- Elite Mechanical and Engineering Services Ltd staff document all services carried out on-site in a maintenance and repairs log, for the purpose of preventative maintenance